Zak Wahdan, CIMA®
Investment Advisor Representative
Client Service Liaison
Zak joined the Absher team as an intern while still in college and has been with the team since 2017. Zak brings a positive attitude with him to the job. His versatility is critical to the firm’s success as he supports our clients, our research efforts, our technology infrastructure, and all other areas of operations. His enthusiasm for learning but also for improving our client experience is a tremendous resource.
Zak grew up in Raleigh with his two brothers and often helped his parents by working at their store. He attended North Carolina State University where he focused his studies on finance while working in the community bank at Wells Fargo. Since graduation, he has completed the Certified Investment Management Analyst® certification and is currently a candidate for the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and Chartered Financial Analyst® certifications.
Away from work, Zak enjoys playing soccer, basketball, and surfing. He is also an avid traveler who has been all over the world.
- North Carolina State University – Bachelor of Science in Business Management with a concentration in Finance
- Certified Investment Management Analyst® – 2021, Investments & Wealth Institute and through the executive education program at the Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania
- Level 2 Candidate for Chartered Financial Analyst® certification
- Wells Fargo Community Bank - June 2015 -June 2017
- Wells Fargo Advisors - June 2017 - November 2019